Research Studies shared by the Doctors at the
Natural Hormone Replacement Clinics of Colorado
1. Asthma; Aerobic Exercise Good for Asthma Patients
2. The efficacy of Souvenaid® in mild Alzheimer’s Disease: a
randomized, controlled, double-blind, parallel group, multicentre,
multi-country clinical trial.
3. More Blood Clots Seen With Newer Birth Control Pills
4. Cell Phone Use Affects Brain Glucose Metabolism
5. Celiac disease pathogenesis: the proinflammatory cytokine network
6. The VITamin D and OmegA-3 TriaL (VITAL): Rationale and design of a large randomized controlled trial of vitamin D and marine omega-3 fatty acid supplements for the primary prevention of cancer and cardiovascular disease.
Contemp Clin Trials. 2012; 33(1):159-71 (ISSN: 1559-2030) You need to copy and paste this one into a Google search box.
7. Study Clouds Evidence on Soy and Menopause
8. Do Glaucoma, Erectile Dysfunction Have a Common Cause?
Ophthalmology. 2012;119:289-293 (January)
9. GMO’s – What You Need to Know
10. Antibiotics No Help for Sinusitis
11. Scans Show Altered Brain Connectivity in Chronic Back Pain (Helps develop an “objective” method of pain verification)
12. Physiology of Erectile Dysfunction
13. Scent of Rosemary May Boost Cognitive Performance
14. The Little Hormone Book,
15. Body Mass Index and the Risk of Obesity in Coeliac Disease Treated With the Gluten-free Diet
16. A Culprit to Consider in Multiple Sclerosis?( Low Serum Vitamin D Levels and Recurrent Inflammatory Spinal Cord Disease)
Laurie L. Barclay, MD
17. Vitamin D supplements may help you live longer
18. Vitamin D may reduce stress fractures in Girls
19. Are you getting enough omega 3s?
20. Fat-Burning DNA Is Just A Single Workout Away
21. Obesity affects Erectile Function through decreased Nitric Oxide suppression
22. Tracking the elusive antiestrogenic effect of melatonin: a new methodological approach.
23. Prevention Panel: No Need for PSA Test
24. Thyroid, Why TSH Testing Alone Is NOT Enough
25. The Relationships between Sex Hormones and Sexual Function in Middle-Aged and Older European Men
26. Video: “Sugar, The Bitter”, by Robert Lustic MD
27. Video: “Sugar, The Bitter”, by Robert Lustic MD, SHORT VERSION
28. Burgers, Fries, and Diet Soda Are Recipe for Metabolic Syndrome .
29. Vitamin D May Stave Off the Big ‘D’
30. Bisphosphonates Tied to Esophageal Cancer
31. Alzheimer’s Linked to Thyroid-Related Hormone
32. Vitamin D Plus Calcium May Cut Mortality Risk
33. B6 Deficit Tied to CV Disease Risk
34. PIVOT Results: Observation Instead of Prostatectomy
35. Hormone Shots Aid Cognition in Older Adults
36. Fructose, Obesity and Liver Damage
37. Poly Cystic Ovary Disease (PCOS)
38. artificial Sweeteners, Use Caution
40. Epidemic influenza and vitamin D
41. Reduction of Cholesterol and Other Cardiovascular Disease Risk Factors by Alternative Therapies
42. Sometimes the devil is in NOT reading the details
MORE ADD DAILY